Established June 2, 1992
The Sterling Studio is Open to the Public
* Thursday and Friday: 10:30am – 6:00 pm * Saturday: – 10:30am – 4:00pm
or call to make an appointment outside these hours.
PLEASE READ the instructions here on this website and
PLEASE LISTEN to the phone service message in order to receive prompt, proper assistance.
The phone service message and website are frequently updated to relay any current schedule changes.
*Commissioned Custom Design and Sterling Repair questions or quotes can only be discussed
AFTER first seeing the item/s or drawing in question.
* Be sure to read the "Services" page on this website
BEFORE calling about these services, it will save everyone time and frustration.
Sterling Studio Contact Details
VISIT - 341 S. Jefferson Street * Dayton, Ohio 45402
Inside the NE corner of the large colorful building with murals. Use the large FREE parking lot and walk around Jefferson St. side of the building, past all the planters. At the very end of the building is The Sterling Studio's entrance and door bell. (Or gently tap on the window)
SHIP TO Address for UPS or FEDEX deliveries - 341 S. Jefferson Street * Dayton, Ohio 45402
MAIL TO Address for USPS deliveries - P.O. Box 1536 * Dayton, Ohio 45401
TELEPHONE Number - 937 228 2278 * Leave a message including both;
1) The reason for your inquiry
2) Your contact information
Messages are checked frequently. Your call will be addressed shortly.
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails are usually addressed once daily
For Commissioned Custom or Repair Work: Cash, Postal Money Order or Cashier’s Check are accepted.
For Side Lines; Cash, Postal Money Order, Cashier’s Check. MC or Visa are accepted in person or by phone.
*No items will ship out until we receive 100% guarantee from our bank that your funds have cleared - even if this differs from your banking information.
* The Sterling Studio is a very small studio. It is not designed to manufacture large quantities or "Rush" jobs.
*Each piece is made by hand or cast and then finished by hand. Intention and quality matter.
* Call or email your selection at any time, though it may not be retrieved or confirmed instantaneously.
You will receive a response as soon as possible.
* The Sterling Studio reserves the right to override any misprints or errors found on this site.
Nothing is perfect and everything is just right.
By hand, tarnished and true.
Listen to the metal and stone.
In a small sun filled studio it happens.
Good things take time - it's personal.
It's for keeps. Your spirit piece.
Your little piece of the Earth.
A Little History and Insight
* The Sterling Studio specializes in hand made, signed, one of a kind, original jewelry designs in Sterling, Gold
and mixed metal while using Fair Trade, Recycled and Conflict Free materials as much and as often as possible.
* The Sterling Studio also carries a large inventory of hand selected retail designs and stones called "Side Lines"
of which all items are obtained from other creative sources, not made by The Sterling Studio.